Yes, absolutely! It can be changed at the "Reward" page of your campaign, under the "Email settings" section.
Articles in this section
- Why is the InviteBox widget loading twice and causing us to have to X out of the top one for it to work?
- Our customers are saying they can not see the coupons, how can we find out what is sent to them in order to double check?
- Can I change the email address of notifications that are sent out automatically to contest users?
- I am unable to change the Badge Text and have that change show up on my site?
- Why do the changes I made to my referral campaign not show up?
- Can I switch to the popup / badge option if my referral campaign is already live, or will all the participants be erased?
- What is my API key?
- I've created 2 campaigns. The goal is the same, but one of the widgets is on the homepage and the other one is on the sidebar. I had to create 2 separate campaigns because the image sizes were different on the 2 pages. Do I need two tracking scripts?
- I want to close my competition early and not give out the prize. How do I stop participants from getting notified that they have won?
- We're getting a few comments from people that say that they receive a unique code, for example: http://urlt.ag/BGCoY; yet when they share the link, it might show up slightly different: for example, http://urlt.ag/BGCoZ. Is that okay?