The problem you are having is related to our anti-cheating system. Our system detects that it was the same person and will not register the results. The system detects such things using IPs and cookies. If you want to test your own campaign you need to use different machines, or a refreshed Incognito/Private browser each time.
Articles in this section
- Is there a separate widget code and tracking code that need to be installed, and if so, where?
- Is there a way to create stretch goals? For example, if two people you shared with purchase something on our website; if 10 people purchase, you win $50.
- How can I remove the second step of the widget where they can FOLLOW or LIKE social media pages?
- How can I update the text and title in the InviteBox popup?
- We would like to launch a sweepstakes where the winner gets a Kindle. Participants will receive one entry for each confirmed new subscriber they refer to our newsletter, or by sharing our signup page on Facebook.
- I want to run campaigns for a different domain that has a different email address. Is this possible?
- I would like to have a referral program where the participant gets something for free if they refer five friends or more to Facebook who add a LIKE. Is that possible?
- I need to be able to reward people for their direct referrals and indirect referrals. Can your program track and reward for indirect referrals?
- Why is the InviteBox widget loading twice and causing us to have to X out of the top one for it to work?
- Is there anyway to increase the goal number above ten for a goal based rewards campaign?