Yes, all they need to do is go back to the page where they signed up on the widget and it will be displayed on the widget. Now, if they are on a different machine they will need to put in their name and email address and then it will be displayed.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain businesses or sites that are prohibited from using InviteBox?
- I would like to know if our customers’ info will remain on our site or if it will also be on your site?
- Is there a way to create stretch goals? For example, if 2 people the participant shared with purchase something on our website they receive $10, if 10 people purchase, the participant receives $50.
- I want the InviteBox widget to show, not as a button or with any text, but instead I want to imbed it into my wordpress site. Can I do this?
- Is it mandatory for participants to enter their email address, and can they participate if they don’t?
- Can the InviteBox widget collect the emails of the inviters and the invitees?
- Will we have access to all the emails entered into the InviteBox widget, regardless of whether they reached the campaign goal or not?
- Do you have the ability to provide us with a list of customers who shared through your widget?
- Is your pricing dependent on the number of times a person shares?
- I want to run campaigns for a different domain that has a different email address. Is this possible?