Yes, that will work just fine.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain businesses or sites that are prohibited from using InviteBox?
- I would like to know if our customers’ info will remain on our site or if it will also be on your site?
- Is there a way to create stretch goals? For example, if 2 people the participant shared with purchase something on our website they receive $10, if 10 people purchase, the participant receives $50.
- I want the InviteBox widget to show, not as a button or with any text, but instead I want to imbed it into my wordpress site. Can I do this?
- Is it mandatory for participants to enter their email address, and can they participate if they don’t?
- Can the InviteBox widget collect the emails of the inviters and the invitees?
- Will we have access to all the emails entered into the InviteBox widget, regardless of whether they reached the campaign goal or not?
- Do you have the ability to provide us with a list of customers who shared through your widget?
- Is your pricing dependent on the number of times a person shares?
- I want to run campaigns for a different domain that has a different email address. Is this possible?