The name and email addresses of your participants will be in your InviteBox dashboard on the "Participants" page.
Articles in this section
- It appears that the setup page gives me two options for what the widget can look like. One has round colored circles in it showing the number of referrals, and the links to social media sharing. How can I choose between them?
- Is it possible for us to track the number of referred people who don't just land on our site but also proceed to buy the product? To do that, which page would we put the conversion tracking script on - the homepage or the order confirmation page?
- Where can I see the referrals being made by participants in our campaign?
- How will I know what email address someone uses when they sign up for our referral campaign?
- How do you ensure that our account signups are a result of the referral getting tracked accurately?
- Where do I put the referral tracking code?
- If I put the tracking script on a generic thank you page will just anyone be able to create a conversion by re-clicking on this thank you page link without doing a payment?
- We would like to reward our customers when they refer another customer who makes a purchase on our website. When we email the customer, would we have to use a unique coupon code for each of our customers in order to track the purchases?