The names and emails of your customers who sign up to be participants in your referral campaign will be stored on our secure servers. You will have access to this information and can export it at any time. When your InviteBox campaign is deleted, this information will be deleted automatically. Of course, we don’t sell this information, pass it to any third parties, or use it ourselves for any purpose.
Articles in this section
- Are there certain businesses or sites that are prohibited from using InviteBox?
- I would like to know if our customers’ info will remain on our site or if it will also be on your site?
- Is there a way to create stretch goals? For example, if 2 people the participant shared with purchase something on our website they receive $10, if 10 people purchase, the participant receives $50.
- I want the InviteBox widget to show, not as a button or with any text, but instead I want to imbed it into my wordpress site. Can I do this?
- Is it mandatory for participants to enter their email address, and can they participate if they don’t?
- Can the InviteBox widget collect the emails of the inviters and the invitees?
- Will we have access to all the emails entered into the InviteBox widget, regardless of whether they reached the campaign goal or not?
- Do you have the ability to provide us with a list of customers who shared through your widget?
- Is your pricing dependent on the number of times a person shares?
- I want to run campaigns for a different domain that has a different email address. Is this possible?