The best way to set this up is to choose a "GOAL BASED REWARD CAMPAIGN" and define your campaign rules to 10 people who convert on your website. Then when a participant has reached your goal, you will receive a notice letting you know that they need to be rewarded, or your could set it up as a coupon code that would be sent automatically.
Articles in this section
- How can I set up a referral campaign where the participant is rewarded for each referral with a certain amount of, let's say, "Invite Bucks"? Once they reach 10 customer referral sales, they can choose a $20 free gift from our website.
- I would like to have a customer referral program that allows my customers to receive a $20 reward when they refer 10 people who complete a purchase on our website.
- Can I have 5 people share my youtube channel on social media and reward them with a coupon code for $1 off a graphic? Would that be possible with InviteBox?
- The way we want our referral system to work is like this: the person being referred receives a $10 unique discount code first, and once the person uses this code, then the referrer, or participant receives a $10 discount code. How would this work?
- I am a photographer, and do not have any ideas for a reward or prize, can you help me?
- I would like is to send an email to my subscriber list of about 10,000 people asking them to refer their friends and they will receive one entry in our sweepstakes per friend. Is this possible with InviteBox?
- How we can use your service to increase our business or promote our affiliate program?
- Can you explain how referred customers would access rewards in our downloads sections (books,music etc)? Also, if we wanted to offer a cash incentive or a discount on our finance charge would that be possible?
- I want to be able to send an email, or invite to my customers that we service each day; and tell them if they refer their friends to us, and they become our customer we will send them a $5.00 check in the mail. Can this be set up?
- The products my company offers are in the $200-250 range, and we don't offer any lower ticket items that would make easy rewards. Do you have any suggestions for how I could reward people?