Our system only sends emails to the entire list. If you need send an email to a segment of your list, then you need to create a new list for that segment. You can choose the MailChimp integration and test it at the "Appearance" tab in your account.
Articles in this section
- How to add the widget to a WordPress page?
- How do I integrate Invitebox to a Zepo site?
- Can I send emails to a segment of our MailChimp list with your MailChimp Integration?
- Is it possible to integrate invitebox into pages on my social network sites, for example Ning?
- Do you have an plug in for Volusion website’s?
- Do you have a plugin for Woocommerce 2.1.5?
- Does InviteBox work with Wordpress 4.4.1?
- What is the InviteBox API used for?
- Is your software compatible with all Ecommerce websites and shopping cart services?
- What is the MailChimp integration for precisely? I thought it was to sync participants info to the mailing list, but when I choose the Mailchimp integration it creates an email campaign?