Sure no problem, just highlight "Embed widget directly into the host page" on the "Appearance" tab.
Articles in this section
- Is there a separate widget code and tracking code that need to be installed, and if so, where?
- Is there a way to create stretch goals? For example, if two people you shared with purchase something on our website; if 10 people purchase, you win $50.
- How can I remove the second step of the widget where they can FOLLOW or LIKE social media pages?
- How can I update the text and title in the InviteBox popup?
- We would like to launch a sweepstakes where the winner gets a Kindle. Participants will receive one entry for each confirmed new subscriber they refer to our newsletter, or by sharing our signup page on Facebook.
- I want to run campaigns for a different domain that has a different email address. Is this possible?
- I would like to have a referral program where the participant gets something for free if they refer five friends or more to Facebook who add a LIKE. Is that possible?
- I need to be able to reward people for their direct referrals and indirect referrals. Can your program track and reward for indirect referrals?
- Why is the InviteBox widget loading twice and causing us to have to X out of the top one for it to work?
- Is there anyway to increase the goal number above ten for a goal based rewards campaign?