First of all, you need to choose our Goal Based Rewards campaign. In this case campaign participants(referrer’s) would enter your campaign, and share your message link. Then when someone clicks on the link they will be tracked. If they complete the sign-up process in the future (this event will be tracked by our conversion tracking script that you'll need to paste after your questionnaire, e.g. into a "thank you" page) the original referrer will get his reward or will be notified about it. You can reward referrers only once for every candidate or number of candidates they invite.
Articles in this section
- Is there a separate widget code and tracking code that need to be installed, and if so, where?
- Is there a way to create stretch goals? For example, if two people you shared with purchase something on our website; if 10 people purchase, you win $50.
- How can I remove the second step of the widget where they can FOLLOW or LIKE social media pages?
- How can I update the text and title in the InviteBox popup?
- We would like to launch a sweepstakes where the winner gets a Kindle. Participants will receive one entry for each confirmed new subscriber they refer to our newsletter, or by sharing our signup page on Facebook.
- I want to run campaigns for a different domain that has a different email address. Is this possible?
- I would like to have a referral program where the participant gets something for free if they refer five friends or more to Facebook who add a LIKE. Is that possible?
- I need to be able to reward people for their direct referrals and indirect referrals. Can your program track and reward for indirect referrals?
- Why is the InviteBox widget loading twice and causing us to have to X out of the top one for it to work?
- Is there anyway to increase the goal number above ten for a goal based rewards campaign?