Invitebox have an official plugin for WordPress, which can be easily installed and configured by following installation guide. Once the plugin is installed, you will see "Invitebox" button on your WordPress visual editor to add and remove a widget for every page or post.
If you want to install the widget on a page manually, it's still pretty easy to do, just follow this step by step guide:
- Login to Invitebox's dashboard and select the campaign from 'My campaigns' drop-down
- Go to "Integration" tab and copy the script that you see in "Widget script" box
- Open the page in WordPress, where you want to place the widget, switch page editor to "Text" mode and paste the copied script
- Update the page.
To configure the appearance of the widget, please, go to the "Appearance" tab.
- In case you select "Embed widget directly into the host page" you page will look like:
- For Popup or Badge it will look like:
If you still have any questions, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you.